Samsung’s Black Friday offers are live, with massive discounts on TVs. We already shared the details of a blockbuster $3500 discount on the 2021 Samsung Neo 85-inch Class QN900A 8K TV. Samsung has now slashed prices of its Pinterest-popular The Frame TV, as well. The company is offering up to an $800 discount, with the base variant going for just $449.99 during this promo period.
Samsung Frame TV promises to be a decor investment for your living room that isn’t just a high-end TV but also seamlessly blends in with the background along with working as a frame for some beautiful work of art. DIY sections of Pinterest and Instagram are full of either people flaunting their Samsung Frame TV or wishing to be able to upgrade to it. But now’s the time to stop dreaming and start buying!
Black Friday discounts are live on all the variants of Samsung Frame TV:
- 75″ QLED 4K Smart TV (2021) for $2,199.99 (originally: $2,999.99)
- 65″ QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (2021) for $1,499.99 (originally: $1,999.99)
- 55″ QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (2021) for $999.99 (originally: $1,499.99)
- 50″ Class The Frame QLED 4K UHD HDR TV for $899.99 (originally: $1,299.99)
- 43″ QLED 4K Smart TV (2021) for $799.99 – originally: $999.99
- 32″ Class The Frame QLED HDR Smart TV (2020) for $449.99
Samsung offers free shipping with easy returns. The company also offers financing options at 0% APR. More details on that are here.
Head over to this link for more product details and get the 75-inch Samsung Frame TV at the unbelievable price of just $2199.99. These models don’t last long on these discounts, so be sure to buy the one you have been eyeing while it’s in stock and at a discount. It’s unclear if Samsung will offer better deals on this variant later this month, but the current discount will last at least until tonight.
The post [13 Hours Left] Black Friday Comes Early! Samsung’s The Frame 4K TV Drops to Just $449.99 by Deals Editor appeared first on Wccftech.