Summary List Placement
- A Little Leaguer was absolutely perplexed during his at-bat when the umpire called a strike on a pitch that was very clearly outside of the strike zone.
- The outraged outfielder — Texas West’s Landry Pate — froze in place with his mouth agape as he processed what had taken place during his team’s Little League World Series regional championship game.
- He then proceeded to look around the stadium for an explanation during the nationally televised game.
- When he found none, he stared into the camera and held out one hand to signal his disbelief.
- Texas West lost the game but still advanced to the Little League World Series.
- Check out the full amusing scene below:
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
He couldn’t believe this call 😂 🤣 pic.twitter.com/ibIHwM679h
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) August 11, 2021