PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Leicester vs Legia Warsaw loses.
That’s right – new customers who sign up and stake £20 on the Europa League showdown will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
The bookmaker are also offering customers a boosted 104/1 bet builder on Thursday’s all-important clash.
Paddy Power offer – Bet £20 and get it back as CASH if it loses[/caption]
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Leicester host Legia Warsaw at the King Power Stadium on Thursday.
The Foxes are currently third in Group C with five points from their opening four fixtures.
And Brendan Rodgers knows that victory will be essential if they want to progress to the knockout stages of the competition.
Leicester must avoid defeat and hope Napoli falter against Spartak Moscow to avoid elimination or dropping into the Conference League.
They are therefore likely to field a strong starting XI against the Polish champions, who have lost their last four matches in all competitions.
Legia did win the reverse fixture 1-0 but have conceded a whopping 12 goals in their last four outings.
104/1 Bet Builder special
Leicester vs Legia Warsaw
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Jannik Vestergaard – Shown a Card
- Bartosz Slisz – Shown a Card
- Patson Daka – To Score 2 Goals or more
- Leicester (-2) – Handicap Betting
Our four selections create odds of 104/1 – BACK HERE*
So we’re backing Leicester to Win with Over 3.5 goals scored in the match at odds of 7/5.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £48!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 104/1.
Our selections are: Jannik Vestergaard – Shown a Card, Bartosz Slisz – Shown a Card, Patson Daka – To Score 2 Goals or more, Leicester (-2) – Handicap Betting
£20 on that will return £2,113 if it comes through.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £50 IN FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
LATEST FOOTBALL OFFERS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to http://www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Most read in Betting Tips