PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Liverpool vs Brentford loses.
That’s right – new customers who sign up and stake £20 on the Premier League clash will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
The bookmaker are also offering customers a boosted 107/1 bet builder on the all-important clash at Anfield.
Paddy Power offer – Bet £20 and get it back as CASH if it loses[/caption]
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Liverpool welcome struggling Brentford to Anfield for Sunday’s Premier League showdown.
Jurgen Klopp’s side are overwhelming 1/4 favourites to collect maximum points and keep the pressure on leaders Manchester City.
But things could be a little but tricky for the Merseyside outfit, who played on Thursday and are without the services of Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Naby Keita.
The Reds huffed and puffed against a 10-man Arsenal but lacked penetration and couldn’t find the breakthrough in the goalless draw.
But Brentford represent an easier opposition, especially given their 4-1 defeat to Southampton earlier this week.
The Bees have also collected just one victory on the road in their last seven outings, conceding 17 in the process.
107/1 Bet Builder special
Liverpool vs Brentford
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Shandon Baptiste – Shown a Card
- Ivan Toney – Shown a Card
- Diogo Jota – Anytime Goalscorer
- Trent Alexander-Arnold – Anytime Assist
Our four selections create odds of 107/1 – BACK HERE*
So we’re backing Liverpool to Win Each Half, Diogo Jota to Score & Liverpool to Have Most Corners in Each Half at odds of 7/1.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £160 from a £20 stake!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 107/1.
Our selections are: Shandon Baptiste – Shown a Card, Ivan Toney – Shown a Card, Diogo Jota – Anytime Goalscorer, Trent Alexander-Arnold – Anytime Assist
£20 on that will return £2,165 if it comes in.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to http://www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
Most read in Betting Tips