CHELSEA can take a giant leap toward finishing top of their Champions League group tonight with a win over next opponents Juventus.
Juve beat the Blues 1-0 in a tame encounter earlier this season thanks to Federico Chiesa’s second-half goal.
Federico Chiesa scored in Juve’s 1-0 win over Chelsea last time out[/caption]
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Chelsea had 74 per cent of the possession that evening but lacked potency in front of goal, something they looked to have rectified in recent weeks.
A win over Juve would put them level on points with the Old Lady with just one game of the group stages to go.
What time does Chelsea vs Juventus kick-off?
- Chelsea’s big clash with Juventus will take place on Tuesday, November 23 – TONIGHT.
- The game will be held at Stamford Bridge in London.
- Kick-off is at 8pm GMT.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance at the match.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream?
- Chelsea vs Juventus will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE Customers with swappable benefits can add BT Sport to their plan at no extra cost.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Chelsea could see the return of Timo Werner to the side after the German returned to training following a spell out with thigh problems.
But the clash with Juve is too early for Romelu Lukaku, who is on the verge of recovering from an ankle injury.
Mateo Kovacic still has a hamstring twinge and Chelsea could also be without Jorginho, who limped off in the win over Leicester with the same injury as his midfield partner.
Paulo Dybala missed the first game but could be back for the game at Stamford Bridge.
Giorgio Chiellini is a doubt with an Achilles problem and Aaron Ramsey is sidelined once again.
Most read in Football
- Chelsea – 13/20
- Draw – 29/10
- Juventus – 9/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.