THE battle between Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen is going to the wire as they arrive in Saudi Arabia.
Verstappen has an eight-point lead in the F1 Drivers’ Championship but all the momentum is currently with Hamilton.
However, his use of four engines has caused controversy with former McLaren rival Fernando Alonso calling for Hamilton to be sent to the back of the grid again.
The Alpine driver said: “Those who have exceeded a certain number of engines per year should be sent to the back of the grid.”
What time are the F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix practices?
- F1 heads to Saudi Arabia on the weekend of Friday, December 3 to Sunday, December 5.
- Practice One and Two took place on Friday with Lewis Hamilton fastest in both.
- Practice Three takes place at 2pm on Saturday.
What TV channel is the F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- The F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix is live on Sky Sports F1.
- You can stream all the action live with a Sky Go account or the Sky Sports app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch the whole race day with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Most read in Motorsport
F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix schedule
- Practice One – 1.30pm (4.30pm local time)
- Practice Two – 5pm (8pm local time)
- Practice Three – 2pm (5pm local time)
- Qualifying – 5pm (8pm local time)
- Race – 5.30pm (8.30pm local time)