CHELSEA take on relegation candidates Burnley in their next Premier League game, as Thomas Tuchel looks to make it eight wins in a row.
The Blues have been in emphatic form since their 1-0 loss to Juventus in the Champions League earlier this season.
Chelsea take on Burnley this weekend in the Premier League[/caption]
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
They’re now sitting pretty at the top of the Premier League, with both Liverpool and Man City dropping points in their games last week.
Chelsea endured a tough start to the season, but now they’re enjoying a kinder run of games, of which Sean Dyche’s Clarets are next.
When does Chelsea vs Burnley kick-off?
- Chelsea’s home clash with Burnley will get underway from 3pm UK time on Saturday, November 6.
- The game will be played at Stamford Bridge in London.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the match.
Is it on TV and can it be live streamed?
- Unfortunately for Chelsea and Burnley fans, their clash will not be shown on live TV as it starts at 3pm, during the UK’s football blackout.
- Therefore, the game is also unavailable for live streaming.
- You can, however, keep up to date with all the action right here at SunSport with our live blog.
Chelsea will still be without strikers Timo Werner and Romelu Lukaku, who are suffering with hamstring and ankle issues respecively.
Mason Mount is stil doubtful for the clash as he has missed the Blues’ last two games with illness.
Mateo Kovacic’s hamstring issues are continuing to play up so he also remains on the sidelines this weekend.
Tuchel is expected to continue with Kai Havertz up front, and he could hand Christian Pulisic a start after his return to action in midweek against Malmo.
Most read in Football
- Chelsea – 2/9
- Draw – 9/2
- Burnley – 10/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.