PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Manchester United vs Crystal Palace loses.
That’s right – new customers who sign up and stake £20 on the Premier League showdown will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
The bookmaker are also offering customers a boosted 118/1 bet builder on the all-important clash at Old Trafford.
Paddy Power offer – Bet £20 and get it back as CASH if it loses[/caption]
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Manchester United welcome Crystal Palace for Sunday’s Premier League showdown.
New interim boss Ralf Rangnick watched from the stands as Michael Carrick took charge of United’s victory over Arsenal on Thursday.
And the German will look to put his own stamp on the Red Devils during his debut against the Eagles.
Meanwhile Crystal Palace will be desperate to return to winning ways having lost their last two against Leeds and Aston Villa.
Patrick Vieira’s youthful side sprung a surprise against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium earlier this season.
And will head into Sunday’s contest with some confidence having won on their last TWO visits to Old Trafford.
118/1 Bet Builder special
Man Utd vs Crystal Palace
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Over 2.5 Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals
- Conor Gallagher – Shown a Card
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka – Shown a Card
- Bruno Fernandes – First Goalscorer
Our four selections create odds of 118/1 – BACK HERE*
So we’re backing Both Teams to Score at odds of 4/5.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £36 from a £20 stake!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 118/1.
Our selections are: Over 2.5 Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Conor Gallagher – Shown a Card, Aaron Wan-Bissaka – Shown a Card, Bruno Fernandes – First Goalscorer
£20 on that will return £2,394 if it comes through.
LATEST FOOTBALL OFFERS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to http://www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Most read in Betting Tips