Lightweight & compact, the RM 2 Laser Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features a 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with type II mil-spec anodized finish. The light source is a white LED that produces a very bright 1000 lumens; 10,000 candelas with a 200m beam. The 69488 has a run time of 1.5 hours ( LED only or LED/Laser) There is a user-enabled strobe function that can run up to 3 hours. The laser only can run up to 60 hours of regulated output with a 640-600nm red laser. The 69488 also features a multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch. Quick press to activate the constant on operation and press and hold for momentary operation. Double-tap either switch within 1/4 second to activate the strobe functionality. Three-position mode selector switch lets you use Laser only, LED Illumination only, or both. The TLR 2 Laser Tactical Light is powered by two CR123A lithium batteries that are included.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
- Ambidextrous operation
- High power LED for extreme brightness
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching or detaching
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation
- Extensively live-fire tested
- Includes key kit and two CR123A lithium batteries
- Serialized for positive identification
Streamlight 69448 TLR RM 2 1000-Lumen Rail Mount Tactical Light With Integrated Red Laser
EXCLUSIVELY for MIL STANDARD 1913 or NATO RAIL
Lightweight & compact, Streamlight TLR RM 2 Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features an integral laser and an ergonomic, multi-function tactical tail switch with a dedicated mode select toggle switch.
The Streamlight TLR RM 2 delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and a selectable strobe mode at 1000 lumens.
Securely attach/detach from any long gun with a MIL Standard 1913 or NATO Rail. Mounting adapters and remote switch accessories sold separately.
BUILT TO LAST:
- Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with Type II Mil-Spec anodized finish
- Switch Housing: Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer
- Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Borofloat glass
LIGHT SOURCE & OUTPUT:
3 Position mode selector: LED only, laser only, or dual mode
- LED: white light, 1000 lumens, 10,000 candela, 200m beam; runs for 1.5 hours (LED only or LED/Laser)
- Laser: 640-660nm light; runs for 60 hours
- Double tap either switch activates strobe; runs for 3 hours
Streamlight is a “hands-on” company. We Listen. We Learn. We Get It.
And we have been since the company started in 1973. We learn by doing; we understand what our customers need because we’re out there doing what they do, using the same lights in the same ways. We go through firefighters’ training. We take courses in low-light shooting. We’re hunters, fishermen, outdoor and sports enthusiasts. We believe it’s our hands-on, real-world experience that leads to new ideas and innovations that set Streamlight apart. Who knows what we’ll come up with next?