THE NORTH FACE Youth Eco Trail Synthetic 20F / -7C Backpacking Sleeping Bag
- Zipper closure
- CAMP IN COMFORT. The Youth Eco Trail Synthetic 20-degree sleeping bag is proudly made with 100% recycled materials and features an embossed lining for enhanced aesthetic appeal.
- RECYCLED INSULATION. Our 50% post-consumer recycled Heatseeker synthetic insulation has great warmth to weight ratio and can be easily packed into a stuff sack. Warm yet lightweight synthetic insulation makes this long lasting sleeping bag a camp staple.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN. Slip into a carefully crafted bag offering a fitted hood with cinch-cord, draft collar and zipper baffle that prevent heat loss, extended width at the knees for maximum comfort and mobility, and a vaulted footbox for added warmth.
- KEEP WARM. With a temperature rating of 20-degrees Fahrenheit (-7 Celcius) and up, this sleeping bag will keep you warm and comfortable at the camp site. Please note: the temperature limit can fluctuate depending on regional weather conditions.
- TECH SPECS. Weight: 3 lbs (1353 g). Stuffsack Size: 9″ x 16″ (22.86 cm x 40.64 cm).