PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Tottenham vs Leeds loses on Sunday.
That’s right – new customers who sign up and stake £20 on the Premier League showdown will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
The bookmaker are also offering customers a boosted 128/1 bet builder on the all-important clash in North London.
Paddy Power offer – Bet £20 and get it back as CASH if it loses[/caption]
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Tottenham and Leeds go head-to-head in Sunday’s Premier League showdown.
Antonio Conte could secure his first Premier League victory in charge of the north London side having drawn at Everton before the international break.
The Italian will be buoyed by Harry Kane’s return to form.
The striker enjoyed himself with England, netting back-to-back hat-tricks for the Three Lions against Albania and San Marino.
And he’ll fancy his chances of adding to his tally against a Leeds team who’ve failed to keep a clean sheet in their last five outings.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side will play their usual pressing game, but that could play into Tottenham’s hands with Kane and Son Heung-min lethal on the counter.
128/1 Bet Builder special
Tottenham vs Leeds
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Davinson Sanchez – Shown a Card
- Stuart Dallas – Shown a Card
- Harry Kane – To Score 2+ Goals
Our three selections create odds of 128/1 – BACK HERE*
So we’re backing Spurs to win at odds of 7/10.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £34!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our three-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 128/1.
Our selections are: Davinson Sanchez – Shown a Card, Stuart Dallas – Shown a Card, Harry Kane – To Score 2+ Goals
£20 on that will return £2,587 if it comes through.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £50 IN FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to http://www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Most read in Betting Tips